§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller acc. to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Mehnert GmbH, Experts for Special Machines 4.0, Bergstrasse 7, 08132 Muelsen, represented by the managing directors René Mehnert and Jens Escher (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data provided by you (e.g. e-mail address, name, phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if legal retention obligations exists.
(4) You have the opportunity to apply for vacancies in our company via email@example.com. For this purpose we are using the standard software provided by Microsoft Inc.If you send us an application by this means, it will be read exclusively by the personnel authorised to assess your suitability. A transfer to unauthorized third parties expressly does not take place. In order to be able to perform an assignment as well as an aptitude test, the processing of the following data categories are necessary:
- E-Mail address
- Name- and contact details
- Application data (e.g. data on vocational qualifications, qualifications acquired, etc.)
Insofar as your application contains information on the processing of special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 GDPR for us, we will therefore work with separate consent forms. When storing the applicant data, we are subject to the relevant deadlines and comply with them. In the event that an applicant does not come into play in the „first attempt“ but is considered as a candidate in the future, you have the option that we store your applicant data for a longer period of time with the help of your written consent.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising puposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also mention the defines criteria of the storage time.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-á-vis us with the regard to your personal data:
- the right of information
- the right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- the right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website/ hosting
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/ http status code
- the amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating systems and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) For the purpose of the permanent operation of this website, we use hosting services. This service provider only processes IP data. Among other things, we use the hosting provider for the provision of infrastructure, computing capacity and storage space. We have signed an order processing contract with the hosting provider in accordance with the terms of the contract. Art. 28 para 3 GDPR as well as technical and organisational measures in it´s annex, which ensure the security of the processing of the data.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browse. This includes in particular the session cookies. These are storing a so- called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third- party cookies or all copies. Please note that you may not be able to use all funtions of this website.
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currnetly use the following social media plug- ins: Facebook, XING, Kununu and Linkedin. In doing so, we use the so- called Two- click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data will initially be passed on to the providers of the plug- ins. The provider of the plug- in can be recognized by the marking on the box via it´s initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug- in via button. Only if you click on the marked field and activitate it, the plug- in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to §3 of this declaration, will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and XING, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug- in, personal data is transmitted by you to the respective plug- in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug- in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed- out box using your browser security sessions.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/ or needs- based designed of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs- based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you have to contact the respective plug- in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug- ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with socal networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug- ins is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F GDPR.
(4) The data is transferred regardless of wether you have an account with the plug- in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug- in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug- in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug- in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicity to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using social network, in particular before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug- in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and it´s processing by the plug- in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receiver further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug- in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/polcy.php; further information on data collection: http://facebook.com/help/186325668085084; http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/yourinfo-on-other#applicationand http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info’everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU- US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Operator of kununu website as well as the XING website and responsblebody within the meaning of data protection law is XING AG, Gaensemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany: http://www.xing.com/privacy
c) The operator of the Linkedin platform and the responsible party for the purpose of data protection law is the Linkedin Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irleand. The company has set out it´s data protection obligations in a data protection directive, which is available at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-poliy?src=li-other&veh=www.linkedin.com%7Cli-other&trk=lss_linkedin_footer_link2micro